Monday, March 29, 2010

My family , my life

Hello all.Today, I would like to introduce you to my family members. My family consists of 8 people. My father's name is Supandi bin Adam and my mother's name is Umi Sangadah bin Khayan. I have one elder sister, Nur Syamimi and one elder brother, Muhamad Aizat. Besides, I have two younger brothers, Muhamad Asraf and Mohamad Afif. Lastly, I have one youngest sister named Nur Sarah Iman. That makes me so lucky to be in the middle of 6 siblings.

My father is a teacher and my mother is a housewife. My elder sister just finished her study in Japan. My brother is studying in UITM Shah Alam doing Civil Engineering Course. My brother Asraf is just finishing his SPM at SM Sains Tengku Abdullah,Raub and Afif is now in Form 3 at SMKA Kuala Selangor. Meanwhile,Sarah is in standard 3 at SKBB Kuala Selangor.

Now that everyone in my family are busy with schools, I hope this year we will have a family trip to anywhere.And although we always quarreling with each other, but we know that we love each other so much.

My Family has always been a very important part in my life and always be. I love my family so much!!

1 comments:

Mimi Supandi said...

balik nnt blanje kakak..hahhaaa